Sunday, April 4, 2010

Spring Cleaning



Since we're staying home this month, I decided now would be a great time to take a cue from Rachel and catch up on some projects that have been needing my attention. What I really mean is that I will be sitting on the couch while I supervise the humans doing it. I don't want to overwhelm my mom and dad with everything that needs to get done, so I think I will make short weekly lists. Without further ado, here is the list for this week:

- clean off jogging stroller
- weed front yard
- week back patio area
- mow lawn
- oil coffee table, triple bookcase, and china cabinet
- wipe down all 6 ceiling fans

While this doesn't seem like very much, I have to keep reminding myself that the people stop to take care of my baby sister at least every 3 hours, so their time is limited. Speaking of my baby sister....this is her with Mom before church for Easter....pretty cute, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment