Sunday, April 4, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (for the people)


My menu consists of 2 scoops of Eukanuba in the morning and 2 scoops at night. Plus a nice big bowl of water. My people tend to complicate things by having different food each day. Maybe they haven't found a brand of dog food they like yet? In any case, here's what they're having this week:

Breakfasts: fruit, granola bars, cereal

Lunches: leftovers

Dinners:
Monday - BBQ chicken, rolls, green beans
Tuesday - Chicken tetrazzini, butter beans
Wednesday - Chicken nuggets, french fries, grapefruit slices
Thursday - Tacos
Friday - Grilled chicken, potato salad, green beans
Saturday - PB&J's in the car (we're going to be driving back from visiting friends)
Sunday - Dinner at Bible study

From what I can tell, it's going to kind of be a busy week (Which is good because I need to catch up on my beauty rest after all the yard work I did. More on that later.) I will be sure and let you know if anything blog-worthy happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment