Monday, July 19, 2010

Menu Plan Monday (for the people): Week of July 19


Pretty plain and simple this week. My dad is super busy with work these days, so my mom just divvys up meals into tupperware and my dad eats when he has time (or takes the tupperware to work). This is definitely working against Fod and I since we especially like to sit under the table during meals. You know, because they might drop something. Alas, now it's just my mom sitting at the table, and she's pretty careful. My baby sister doesn't even drop her food. What is this world coming to??

Breakfasts: cereal, yogurt, fruit

Lunches: leftovers, fruit, sandwiches

Dinners:
Monday - Greek chicken salad leftovers with pita bread and fresh fruit
Tuesday - Chicken, Rotel, and rice casserole with green beans
Wednesday - Chef salads with sliced chicken on top
Thursday - Buffet of leftovers
Friday - Homemade pizza
Saturday - Burgers on the grill with baked beans and salad
Sunday - Dinner at Bible study

No comments:

Post a Comment