Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Reading Goals

Reading to my baby sister

As you know, I'm Booking It. I am trying to step up my reading though to get through a bunch more books by the end of this month. In an effort to get some accountability, I figured I'd post my goal here. My new goal is to read 100 pages per day. For some of you that may be hardly anything, and for others it may be a ton. I just kind of picked an arbitrary number and am going to shoot for it. The 100 pages counts any book that I read. I am putting that caveat in because I am currently reading through the Bible in 90 days, and in all likelihood, I will not be done with the Bible until approximately September. So, while my reading will hopefully increase (and hopefully the number of books I report on), there's no guarantee. We'll see. Either way, I'm pretty sure it's never a bad thing to read more.

1 comment: