Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Build it up to tear it down


You might remember all my stockpiling from last year. I got some phenomenal deals from Medco and a few other places.

If I had been thinking straight, I would have stockpiled some rawhides. That would have made more sense.

Anyway, now that we've moved to a new house (which I LOVE), we just don't have the same amount of storage for a ginormous stockpile. This lines up perfectly with my people's financial goals for 2011! (More on that later) We're stretching our dollars around here, and what better way to cut back than to use up what you have? We've gotten all sorts of freebies, trial size items, etc., so we're going to use some of those up to make room in the closet. The money saved will be used towards extra principle payments on my people's mortgage. We built up a great stockpile when the prices were hot, and now we're using it up and paring it down to make for less cluttered cabinets. Hopefully, by the time we've used up some of the stockpile, I'll have found where the best deals are in our new town.

As for those rawhides? My birthday is in June. Please buy me these. The stockpile should be cleaned out a bit by then and we will have oodles of room to store rawhides, snacks, and blue toys. There's no need to hold back.

No comments:

Post a Comment