Monday, March 29, 2010

Puppy Piddle Pads


My baby sister poos in the house a lot. I'm not allowed to poo in the house, but since she's still being housebroken, she doesn't get in trouble for it. She doesn't go on the floor or anything. Mom and Dad trained her to use these paper things that are strapped onto her. It took me a while to figure out what they were--but now I know--they're puppy piddle pads.
Anyway, she goes through them by the gabillion, so Mom buys lots at a time. This week she got a great deal on bunches of them. They are regularly $15.29, but were on sale for $12.29. Then she had 7 $3/1 coupons. So, she got $107.03 worth of puppy pads for $65.03. That's a savings of 40%! The sad part is, this is only about 3 weeks worth of piddle pads for her.

I told you she poos a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment