Wednesday, March 31, 2010

1095 in 365 March tally


You wouldn't believe how much junk is lying around here. My mom and I have been working to decrease the clutter around here to make the move at the end of the year less painful. The goal for the year is to get rid of 3 items per day for the entire year. Obviously some months will be more or less, but an average of 3 items per day. So, without further ado, here is the March end of month tally:

March

- 4 books

- 1 comforter

- 2 pillow shams

- 7 ice trays

- 12 baby items

- 1 CD case

- 1 sunglasses

Total: 28

Unfortunately, when you combine this with the 35 items I got rid of in February, I am still off pace by about 30 items. That's ok though. There is still time to adequately declutter and even if I don't reach the goal of 1095 items, the house will be far less cluttered than it was at the beginning of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment