Sunday, April 24, 2011

I love Jesus too

My people get all excited about Jesus, so since today was Easter, you can imagine the festivities. They went to church, had a giant meal, and then put all the leftovers in the fridge.

This is where my day got remarkably better.

I'm not entirely sure who Jesus is. (Does He save dogs?) All I really know is that on holidays involving Jesus, there is some large plate of meat. I only know of Christmas and Easter, but if there is another Christian meat holiday I am missing out on, please let me know. Immediately. I am completely on board with meat holidays.

Enter: My mom getting a beverage and not making sure the fridge door was completely closed.


Was anyone other than me unaware of the giant, very lonely ham in the fridge?

I love Jesus too. Because where there is Jesus, there is always a big plate of meat.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment