Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Fantastic Freebies: February Edition

You'll need to forgive the blurriness of this picture. My temporary photographer doesn't have the same attention to detail that my mom does. He tried though, and that's what counts.

January was pretty darn weak as far as freebies went since we were in the process of moving and changing addresses. Thankfully though, February and March made up for it. This is what I got during the month of February:

- 2 P&G coupon booklets
- 1 Maybelline Fit Me foundation sample (this one was really good because it's a solid week's worth of foundation for me)
- Nexxus shampoo, conditioner, and styling product
- CoverGirl Natural Silk foundation (approximately 3-5 days worth for me)
- 1 Colgate toothpaste sample
- 1 Wisp sample pack
- 1 dental floss
- 1 OralB toothbrush
- 1 Aveda eye cream
- 1 Aveda Hand Relief (travel size)
- 1 sample Vaseline Intensive Care lotion
- 1 sample NatureMade Vitamin D
- 1 dose Bayer aspirin

My efforts at using up my stockpile may backfire a bit if the freebies keep up like this! (in a good way, of course...)

No comments:

Post a Comment