Sunday, February 20, 2011

The Nitty Gritty Details: Part 2

guest post by my mom

Have you tried out Ebates yet? Did you like it? If so, there is a similar program called ShopAtHome. The programs really aren't any different, except that ShopAtHome requires you to reach a $20 threshhold before you can cash out. So, most times, when I am buying something, I simply check both sites to see who gives the most cash back. Easy peasy.

Ok, on to our next program: Pampers Gifts to Grow.

I know what you're thinking. "But, Jack, I don't have a baby!"

Not to worry. The beauty of this program is that you really don't need a baby. I have a baby sister, but she doesn't even wear Pampers piddle pads. In fact, my mom didn't even register for the program until my baby sister was a few months old. Of the over 2000 points my mom has accrued, only 37 of those points are from actually buying diapers or wipes.

So, all you need to do is sign up for the Pampers Gifts to Grow program. Don't have a baby of your own? Do you have a niece or nephew? A godchild? Best friend's kid? Any of them will work. Simply enter that child's info and then when you get coupons in the mail for piddle pads, simply pass them along to baby's mom, or use them to buy piddle pads for baby shower gifts.

Once you've signed up, be on the look out for point codes. These are pretty easy to come by if you follow blogs like MoneySavingMom or DealSeekingMom, as they regularly post promotional codes. If you're antsy to get your points going, try the codes here and here.

Enough chit chat, now go ahead and pop over to sign up!

Next up: MyCokeRewards

No comments:

Post a Comment