Tuesday, November 2, 2010

There, but for the grace of God, go I

It's kind of ironic when you think about it. I write about saving money (among other things) and, even with all our efforts to be wise stewards of what we've been blessed with, the effects of the rough economy are still knocking at our door.

You've probably notice my blog absence. And, by "you've", I mean all three of you who read this. Two days after my last post, my people found out that the house they've been renting was being foreclosed on and they had to move out by the end of the month. That gave them 2 weeks to pack up their belongings and figure out where they were going to live. No small task when you weren't planning on going anywhere for another 2 months. Oh yes, we were planning on moving to California--still are. But that's not until December. This was October. October is not December.

So, that's my reason for my lack of blogging. I am having my mom type up a few posts for me which will publish over the next week-ish. I am still doing lots of fun dog-type things, so there is still plenty of writing material....there has just been very little writing time.

Just wanted you to know I'm working on it. I haven't forgotten the three of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment