Friday, October 1, 2010

Bookin' It: September Update


Well, this one is pretty short and sweet. I read only one book. But it's a good one. And I finished it. Yep, I finished the Bible in 90 days. Actually, I finished it early. So, it was more like Bible in 83 days. But that doesn't have as nice of a ring to it. If you've never done it, it's definitely worthwhile. I've learned a lot and it put together a lot of tidbits that I had heard about in church/Sunday school/Bible study, but didn't really know the background on. It's also not as daunting as it seems. It amounts to ready about 12 pages of a standard sized Bible (obviously more or less pages if you have an itty bitty pocket Bible, or a large print Bible).

Next month is back to more frivolous reading. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment