Saturday, October 2, 2010

1095 in 365 September Tally


Here's how September went for the declutter challenge:

September

- 3 DVDs

- 1 pair of pants

- 1 pair socks

- 1 shirt

- 1 dog bed (:sigh:)

- 8 home décor items

- 2 book

- 3 purses

- 1 wallet

- 2 pairs of shoes

- 1 belt

- 1 coat

- 1 hoodie

- 1 shirt

Total: 27

This means that a total of 517 things have left our house. The year is 3/4 of the way over, so I'm not sure if we'll make it to the 1095 goal, but we'll keep plugging away at it. Tomorrow my people are going to finish cleaning out their shed so that may be pretty productive. Oh and of course there will be pictures. I am realizing after looking at my sidebar that I have been pitiful with the blogging recently, so I will try to make sure to have posts to whet your appetite during the week (since I don't get to blog much now that my baby sister is more active).


In any case, even if we don't meet the goal of 1095, I think the overall decluttering has been a success so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment