Thursday, September 16, 2010

Fantastic Freebies: August

For the next few months, I am going to be keeping track of what I get for free during the month and then sharing it with you at the end of the month. I know a lot (you know, all 3 of you who read this) of you think that freebies are few and far between, or that they're not "the good ones". So, hopefully this will dispel some of that and encourage you to use freebies to stretch your budget. Without further ado, here's the loot from August:

This is a combination of free samples I got in the mail, as well as things I got free with coupons. The Pampers wipes, Tide, and Clean and Clear face wash are all things I got free with coupons. The rest are from signing up for freebies on sites like MoneySavingMom.com and FreebiesForAll.com. All told, I got:

- 2 single load Tides
- 2 full size Pampers wipes (72 count)
- 3 different samples of Redken shampoo and conditioner
- 2 different samples of Head and Shoulders
- 3 travel size Clean and Clear face washes
- 1 sample Dove shampoo and conditioner
- 1 sample Pantene shampoo and conditioner

September is already looking like it'll be a good month based on what I've gotten so far and the month is only half over! Hopefully it continues!


No comments:

Post a Comment