Saturday, May 16, 2009

No rest for the weary

I've had an exceptionally busy week. I've been drive-by-tasked more times than I care to think about this week: "Jack, will you fold the laundry", "Jack will you make dinner", "Jack, go vacuum the house". A little peace and quiet wouldn't kill anyone around here. So, as you can imagine, there was virtually no trouble to be made this week because I was occupied with running a household. You laugh, but I have proof!

This is me folding laundry.



This is me doing a workout video right after the laundry (It looks kind of like I didn't change positions for 3 hours that day, but it's an illusion. I realize it looks similar, but it's not...believe me. I feel quite certain I must have changed positions at least once during that time period.)



This is me vacuuming. 



I've been working ALL WEEK! I bet Oliver's (www.oliveropines.blogspot.com) people don't make him do this much work. Alas, I've heard payback can be a real kicker, so I'm not stressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment