Monday, May 11, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaacccck!

For those of you who don't know, my secretary has been EXCEEDINGLY busy with 3 jobs and grad school during the last year. I suppose that's a decent enough excuse for not being able to type up my blog--I'm letting it slide this once. From what I understand, she finished grad school. There was some big thing called "commencement" this past weekend. However, I was at camp all weekend and have not seen any proof of the aforementioned. 
I know I have blogged about camp in the past--it's fabulous. However, it was muddy this morning and my paws got all messed up. I am very particular about keeping my paws clean. It is a daily 2 hour evolution for me to clean my paws, so you can imagine my horror with having muddy paws. Thankfully, Mom picked me up from camp and gave me a bath (score one for Team Cocker). Fod and I have completely lost our voices from squealing with delight all weekend at camp, so for now, I am relaxing with Hedgehog and storing up my energy. I intend on getting into some trouble later--I will keep you apprised of the situation.


No comments:

Post a Comment