Saturday, February 5, 2011

Impromptu Freezer Cooking

My people had a reasonably mellow schedule this week, so I was able to get my mom to do a little bit of freezer cooking. And I do mean a little bit.

She made a big pot of what I think is Eukaneuba. It looks about like what I get in my dish each day, so it's probably the same thing. She used a scooper to put portions of the Eukaneuba into freezer bags and put it in the box in the kitchen where they keep the cheese.


Oh man. This one was my favorite. CHICKEN. I totally know chicken when I smell it. She put taco seasoning on it and made it in the crock pot and shredded it. This was my favorite thing to smell while it cooked. Seriously, someone could make a fortune if they made chicken perfume. I would totally date a girl if she wore that. And I might lick her.


She made homemade cinnamon applesauce, like Crystal.


Like I said, only a few things, but every little bit helps.

Can we please go eat the chicken now?

No comments:

Post a Comment