Wednesday, July 7, 2010

We now return to your regularly scheduled program

3 weeks of my absence has sent my adoring public into a tailspin. While flattering, it does beg the question, don't you folks have day jobs?

No matter, I am back and am filling up poor Blogger with posts to publish over the next 2 weeks. That should at least give me some time to plan ahead for some new, knock-your-socks-off posts. You know, if you're the type that wears socks. Me? Not so much. Fur is always in style and I think it's pretty obvious that I'm known for my fashion-forwardness.

I was busy entertaining some big people and some little people over the last few weeks and then needed some down time to recover. The men-folk in this house were exhausted after all the fun.


But my energy levels are high again and I'm all set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment