Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Where's Jack been?

I know, I know. It's been a while since I've blogged. I apologize. I've been really busy and I promise to bring you up to speed over the next few weeks. However, I wanted you to know that I'm still around and kickin'!

Anyway, I've decided to take my blog in a new direction. You will still see posts about my daily goings-on, but you will also see posts about:
- Frugal shopping trips
- Spring cleaning
- 1095 things in 365 days (Decluttering challenge)
- Book reviews
- Financial goals updates

...just to name a few. Check back often as I have lots in the works! In fact, I was just working on a few posts today. See?



Ok, well, not like literally typing the posts. I was brain-storming. I've got secretaries for the typing part. I'm the brains behind this gig. If the humans were in charge here, wouldn't they be the ones with the blog??? That's what I thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment