Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today's ponderings


I played an exhausting round of the Crazy Game this morning. For those of you who don't know what the Crazy Game is, it is where Fod runs round and round the coffee table as fast as he can, and I stand on the side like a fat kid in gym class protecting my blue toy. Every once in a while Fod will run over and bite me on the leg and then I pretend like I'm going to chase him. Then it starts over again. I don't think I'm doing it justice with this explanation--it's super fun, take my word for it.
So then I relaxed on the couch to dream. I always have the same dream and it's a beauty.
As I drift off, I'm going on a trip. A trip to someplace magical. A place where water flows like, well, water and the blue toys instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. I'm talking about a little place called PetCo...

No comments:

Post a Comment