Monday, April 4, 2011

Putting things back together


My mom is starting to be able to use her paw again. Quite frankly this couldn't come soon enough.

I'm exhausted.

I've been taking care of my mom and my baby sister. See that princess castle in the background? It's a lovely estate called "Washing Machine". I designed it for my baby sister. I have been single-handedly keeping this place together for the last month and I'm pooped.

Thankfully, my mom is on the mend and is starting to be able to do things around the house and take care of my baby sister. Plus, she can get back to my blog too--and that's the most important thing. So, just bear with her. She's slowly getting back into things and has a back-log of posts to get back up to speed.

Be sure to stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment