Friday, May 28, 2010

Week of bargains!

I'll keep this short and to the point (I mean, honestly, I don't know why my people waste my blog space for stuff that doesn't involve dog food, snacks, rawhides, or toys.). My mom had a bunch of coupons that were going to expire this weekend and she and my baby sister will be gone, so she needed to check out some deals. Anyway, first she went to Walmart and got all this:

Her total before coupons was $117.89 and after coupons was $53.89 for a savings of 55%!!. But that's not the best part. Diapers are pretty expensive and obviously not something everyone buys, so, if you take the diapers and wipes out of the transaction:

12 deodorants
2 shaving creams
3 body wash
1 single load Tide
Total: ...wait for it....$2.59

Yup, she totally rocked Walmart. Crystal would be proud.

So then, I went to my local grocery store and got this:

While not as good as the Walmart deal, all this was $6.72. Not bad for 6 shampoos, 2 boxes of tissues, and 2 hand soaps.

All in all, this was a pretty good bargain week!

No comments:

Post a Comment